The Tom Kellog designed Ross Signature models (290S, 292S & 294S) are some of the nicest bicycles the Allentown, PA company ever produced.
The middle child of the Signature line-up is Justin’s favorite as the Golden Arrow group performs as great as it looks. The metallic, deep aqua blue looks amazing and the triple butted Ishiwata tubing provides a light and responsive ride.
A complete restoration was performed with all bearing systems cleaned, lubed and new bearing balls installed. New tires, tubes and cables were all that needed replacing as this bike saw very little use in its 27 years and was stored properly. It’s ready to pound the pavement; it just needs your legs to provide the power. This 58cm bicycle is for sale at Vic's Classic Bikes for only $575.
- Make: Ross
- Model: 1984 Signature 292S
- Frame size: 58cm
- Tubing: Ishiwata EX Cr-Mo Triple Butted
- Wheels: 36h 700c Araya aluminum alloy rims, SS spokes, SR hubs, 14-28t Shimano 6sp freewheel
- Tires: Panaracer Pasela Tourguard 700c x 32mm
- Crankset: 52/42 Shimano Golden Arrow
- BB: Shimano
- Headset: Original (unknown make)
- Brakes: Shimano Golden Arrow levers and calipers
- Derailleurs & Shifters: Shimano Golden Arrow
- Saddle: Original Ross Concor copy
- Seatpost: SR
- Handlebar: SR Custom
- Stem: SR Custom